Im pretty sure North Carolina will win the series. BUt that doesnt mean i wont be rooting for the underdog Beavers
That the ACC has never had a national champion in baseball with teams like Clemson and GT. Miami has 4 national titles, but none since joining the league. Look for that to change with very young teams like Miami, UVA, and UNC. Tar Heels lead OSU in Game 1 2-0 0n ESPN. Here's hoping the Heels can get it done.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Im pretty sure North Carolina will win the series. BUt that doesnt mean i wont be rooting for the underdog Beavers
Reeking of awesomeness!
i never realized this statistic. usually florida state has a top notch team. it's hard to believe that they've never won it since joining the acc.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Go 'Heels!!!!!!!! One down and one to go: 4-3 winners last night over the beavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I thought Wake Forest won it back in the 50's?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
51 or 55 I believe.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[ QUOTE ]
I thought Wake Forest won it back in the 50's?
[/ QUOTE ]
you're right they mentioned that on espn the other night.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks